Cecilia Vitas Design website
In this work I redesigned Cecilia Vitas Design website in terms of Ux and Ui.
The main problems of the original website were:
- Wrong proportions of the grid.
- Excessive and uninviting small thumbnails of projects.
- Lack of hierarchy and overcrowding of categories.
- A confusing information architecture.
- Horizontal and outdated scrolling, not compatible with the mental model commonly used today.
- Lack of branding.
Here is how the original website looked like:
Here is the upgraded website, after the re-defining and re-organization work:
I re-orgenized the product's page
The arrangement of the page was incorrect - instead of short explenation text at the top, it was pushed down to the bottom of the page, and was sometimes too long. The horizontal scrolling form of the images is not intuitive and very confusing while adversely surprising.
Here is the original product's page layout:
And here is the new product's page: